> I would appreciate your input in answering these questions posed
>by a colleague, trying to establish guidelines in patient care:
>1) What is the largest dose of bromocriptine you have ever used ?
>   2) What side effects have been seen with the higher doses?
>Thanks. Jacquie

Dad (76/3) was on 9 Parlodel (2.5 mg) given as 3 doses of 3 tablets a
day, plus 5.5 25/100 Sinemet a day. He began suffering severe
hallucinations (saw lots of people in the house) and the doctor told
him to stop taking the Parlodel. Dad continued to have
hallucinations, but he usually understood that they weren't real.

    -Bill