Jacquie,

I personally am currently taking 25 mg/day currently.  I ran into some trouble several years ago when I reached
30> I was seeing Harold Klawans at the time and he told me he sometimes used doses > 50mg/day and if I recall
he said that he had heard of doses up to 100mg/day but don't quote me on that.  It was several years ago that
we discussed it.
--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.          Superbowl prediction from the land of
MADISON, WISCONSIN              Cheese and bratwurst