Will Johnston made a small comment re taking credit for passing the Udall
Bill.
I believe I have worked about as hard as anyone trying to get this bill
passed.  There are some who have done more, but its a small list with only
the likes of Joan Samuelson on it.  I say this not to take credit but to
welcome anyone to come join us and pass this bill.  You can stand in front
of me in taking credit.  I'll be happy to sit in the back row and drink
Champaign with the small band that have pounded the halls of the Cannon,
Longworth and Rayeburn.  If we can get any significant help by giving
credit, you can have your name up in lights.  If last year or last month or
last week, you thought we were a bunch of head in the clouds dreamers, but
now think we have a chance, get on the wagon.

IT IS NOT WHO TAKES CREDIT FOR PASSING THE UDALL BILL THAT IS IMPORTANT, IT
IS PASSING THE BILL THAT IS IMPORTANT!

Jim Cordy
Pittsburgh