Joyce,

I do not know if this helps but my pharmacist told me the only pain medication I
would be able to take from now on is Tylanol. I take
Eldepryl+Sinemet+Paxil+Klonopin.  The main one to have reactions with pain meds
is Eldepryl.  I was also told that the only meds for upset stomache I could take
are Tums w/Calcium and Pepto Bismol.  I used to take Mylanta 2 extra strength,
but I was told this is a definite no-no now.

I hope this helps.  If you get a data base going, please share it.
(I know you will---PD people are so good to each other)

Marling McReynolds