I don't know if swaring is allowed on the list, but I am going to do so
anyway: It's just a bunch of bullshit.
I have been waiting for word from Dr. Freed's office on a possible fetal
tissue implant, and this morning I got it. Not for another three years at
least, would I be able to receive MY operation. That is how Nurse Craver put
it; in so many terms she said that "Your operation is a ways off yet."
This says to me that they know that a transplant would make me, if not 100
percent, pretty damned close to it. However, due to the afore-mentioned B.S.,
I will not be a candidate for the procedure for another "At least" three
years.
Now, taking on their prospective: I am not suffering from degenerative P.D.,
therefore my life is in no danger. But looking at the bigger picture, and
this is where the beauracracy comes into play, I am not a part of the large
group of people suffering from severe P.D. This means that I could not be
part of an experiment, i.e. there is nothing to compare the results an
transplant would have on me to.
I am so pissed off right now, that I feel like hitting something. How long
will it be before anyone takes on my case. In other words, you've all got
your sinemet as a last resort. No drug has been found, or even searched for,
for that matter, that makes  the globus pallidus work better.
Just wanted to vent some frustration.

Jacob Drollinger