At 26 Jan 1997 11:57:43 -0500    Joyce Tames <[log in to unmask]>
Wrote  on the Subject: Re: Flurette Reply

----
Since we all check and read our mail...can u tell me

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR PASTEING  (misspelled for clarity) THE ENTIRE
LONG POST AGAIN.

If anything just giv a first paragraph....

I dont have time for this...
-----
Joyce,
Nor do I.  This is not the first or the only case where SOME people indulge
in excessive quoting.
Please PLEASE can they show a little consideration for those who have to
read or skip over the n.th repitition of a lengthy post.

Whilst I am in  complaining mode :=);   another pet 'peeve' of mine is the
frustration caused by people who attempt to paste in a MIME or UUencoded
document.
In the same digest as the above,  there was a post that contained the following:
 "....------ =_NextPart_000_01BC0BA5.5E7EAA00

eJ8+Ig4PAQaQCAAEAAAAAAAB...."

This means absolutely nothing to Eudora (my mailreader) or to me.
Whatever the writer was attempting to convey is lost on me and, I suspect,
on others as well.

Let's all concentrate on helping each other to fight this dreadful disease
by  expressing ourselves clearly and concisely.

Take Care,
M.
Mark  Atyeo
5/51 Alexander Mackie Circuit