I was taking  8 X 2.5mg   for about four years.

As far as I can determine,  IT was the cause of great paranoia which split my
family into so many pieces.   It almost cause me to do something crazy.....

Luckily,  my neuro recommended a therapist familiar with PD and its meds.
Immediately, he put me on CLOZARIL and things began to calm down.

Taking weekly blood tests are a pain but when I stopped taking the Clozaril
because I was tired of it...the paranoia started again.

I am in the process of slowly reducing the Parlodel,   but Im very stiff and
dont know if thats the reason.

This stupid disease...when you think its good it turns and bites you.

Joyce