The Parkinson's Digest web site has been moved.  The new URL is:

     http://www.harfordweb.com/pd

This site contains many of the messages that have been sent to this
list since its inception in 1993.  If you are a newcomer, you should
visit the page if only to read some of the wonderful PD poetry that
has been contributed by list members over the years.  It is too
touching and personal to be just buried in the archives.

Due to work pressures, the site was not updated for a while.
However, finally things have eased somewhat, so contents will be
constantly changing in the next few days as I get caught up.

Note: please let me know if you encounter any difficulties
connecting with the new server (other than the usual delays of the
World Wide Wait).  Also, please sign the guest book!

Thanks!

MM