Ivan, that sounds pretty good.  But just a warning.  My daughter
who works as a palliative care nurse has told me of this, but DON'T try it
with wheat instead of rice ... not that you would when rice has such
pleasant associations. Wheat used in this way can spontaneously combust
some time after heating.

Beth Leslie