From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Stan R. Houston
Sent:   Monday, January 27, 1997 1:25 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Barb's Response to Stan's Insomnia

Barb:

OUCH!!  (Stan's head snaps back as Barb lays one on him.) Not so hard. Those
capital letters hurt.

You're right. I should have recognized my plight. Actually, I probably have
Parkinson's Induced Sleep Resistance Syndrome amplified by Parkinson's
Induced Trick Toes Syndrome and Parkinson's Induced Dancing Leg Syndrome.
(Hmmm. . .  Wonder if this will work its way up my body?)

So . . .  that's why I'm sitting at my computer at 1:00 a.m. on Monday after
the Super Bowl backhanding Cyberspace SMACKS. Oops. You missed with that one.

 By the way, Barb.  I didn't know I was lacking in "hap." (Your reference to
the "hapless Stanley"). Is that like being "feckless" (without feck).?

<LOL BACK TO YOU>

Stan Houston
Cat Spring, Texas 78933