The french speaking list is a great idea! I already thought I could copy some
of the postings (NADH, GDNF) to my father's french doctor, but I am not sure
he can read english, and I can't translate them all.

I acknowledge the opinion of Ida Kamphuis about the limited fluency in the
english language south of benelux (although the situation is improving) and
therefore non-scientists may miss a lot of the valuable events that often occur
in english. This french-speaking list will help a lot.

Au fait, comment avez vous reussi a connecter la liste internet au Minitel?
La liste existe-t-elle deja, comment s'y abonner?

Jean-Loup, francais enthousiaste a cette idee.