I am a new member to the list and would like to introduce myself.

I am 43 years old and have had Parkinson's for 11 years.  I took ill health
retirement in1990 after having worked as a college secretary for several
years.  I am married with one step daughter who lives with her mother.  My
husband is very supportive of my condition.  He is a keen radio amateur and
communicates with people all over the world so this will possibly be my
opportunity to do so as well!

At present my condition is fairly well controlled with medication but I am
always interested in new developments.

I am looking forward to my involvement with the PARKINSN list.

Susan Hogger-Chamberlain ([log in to unmask])