Aliza wrote........

>The fact is Ron, Israel is a country of mostly young people.
>Because of a lack of natural resources,and the availability of excellent
>educational and Research and Development facilities,the emphasis in its
>economic development is on advanced technology such as Electronics,
>Computer software,Communications,Biomedical Engineering,and
Pharmaceuticals........

Ron, I would like to second the comments by Aliza!  I had the opportunity to
visit Israel on business several years ago. I found it an absolutly
facininating place.  It is a dynamic, thriving, beautiful (including the
people) country.  I was at one technical meeting where Hebrew, English, and
Russian were spoken and simultaneously translated!!
                                                                        Peac
e, John