First an explanation/apology. I stardted a letterto this forum last night
giving my intake of 3 5mg capsules every 4 hours round theclock; that is
90mg per day. Once I reaized HOW MUCH MOR
that was than anybody else, I got all stressed out and seen the message
and staggered off to bed.Took my 1am meds, slept thru my 5am alarm so
didn't take  my schedule  meds. Woke up at 7 totally frozen, I could
bare
ly move eyes. My hand crossed on my chest pinned under a light (2-ton)
blanket. it took a half hour to work my left arm free enough to graban
emergency sinemet and pain killer swallowed dry,20 horrible minutes
later I was barely able to take my regualar meds with milk and water I
keep   close to me.. When my home support worker arrived tr
ten minutes later I was futiley  waving my legs im the air tring to ease
severe  cramps in my hip, thighs, calves. My feet were turning over and
 inward. My Back and neck locked in spasm. After a half massaging and
 manipulatning she was able to pull me to  a siting polstion. BUT any
attempts to walk my feet folded over, so no way I could get to tt
kitchen. She fed m some porrige. I  crawled to the bathroom and back to
bed in disgust. Woke up half hou later wi the shakes, staggering an
stumbling ,     but mobile!
I dunno what roleParlodel  plays in  my  recent mood swings, parania,
memory and speech problems. I hope this is helpful
Bill