From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Dick Swindler
Sent:   Monday, January 27, 1997 4:22 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Barb's Response to Stan's Insomnia

Stan and Barb - I just wanted to point out that, insomnia or not, you'd
probably have to be awake at 1 or 2 a.m. anyway if you wanted to get online.
 Just think - AOL has revolutionized the sleeping habits of America, and all
you insomniacs get to keep company with the rest of us who are staying up in
order to get online.  Does that make you feel better?

Here's hoping for a fresh supply of "feck" and "hap" for you both.  Margie