Thanks so much for your post & for the compliment about me being
a librarian.  I really enjoy being a reference librarian & I'm lucky to
be working in such a large library (Fort Lauderdale Main Library).

I had never had this before & was hoping against all
hope that everyone would say---"NO, I have never had that".
I guess that is what they call "grasping at straws"
Anyway, now that I realize it is here to stay, I have been watching
normal people walk, & men seem to strike out with their heels
hitting first, & women go off with their toes & ball of the foot hitting
the floor first.  I have been trying to concentrate on my walking more.
Years ago I had a bad fall when my Husband & I were out for a walk.
The Neurologist asked me to set up the scenario for him & as I did
he said "You had too many things on your mind at one time & PWP
can't do that".  I said "You mean I can't walk & chew gum at the same
time"?  He said "Almost"!!!
For a long time after that I did concentrate on walking, but you know how that
goes.  If you don't fall for awhile you get over confident!!!!

Take care of yourself----I never answer the phone at home anyway---I let
my Husband or the answering machine & at work it is right beside me--
so hopefully I won't meet your fate!!!
The bad part of broken toes is they don't set them---they just let you
suffer!!!!
I think that is terrible!!!!  They set fingers, but not toes.  I wonder why?

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)