Your message about Artane, Parlodel and Clozoril were exactly true.

I was weaned off Artane many years ago when it had negative results...but it
was so long ago I dont remember what were the negatives....((maybe my
memory))

The problem with Clozoril was (is) the weekly blood tests.  HOWEVER,  there
is a
NEW med available (will advise name tomorrow) which does not require weekly
tests.

I am now weaning off Parlodel as it is the weakest agonist.  Permax is a
better
and more effective one.  I and my neuro/therapist team are blaming the
Parlodel for my bout with paranoia and thanx to Clozoril its under control.

Good luck.

Joyce