(HERE I GO AGAIN. Spastic Parkie tries a third time to finish typing message
before his fingers decide to shoot it into Cyberspace.)

Christine:

On Tuesday, January 28, 1997, you wrote:

      >PERHAPS IT WOULD SERVE US ALL BETTER IF YOU DIRECT YOUR RESPONSES TO
YOUR "GROUP" --- PLEASE. <

Christine, Christine, Christine. So many capital letters. Now my head hurts.

One question related to your suggestion: Why?

One comment about your suggestion: Be careful about using "all". Please speak
for yourself, not the entire Network list. I'm always interested in hearing
one person's opinion or reaction.

By the way, I am not a member of the group that Barb does not have.

Regards,

Stan Houston (53/5+)
Cat Spring, Texas 78933                   QUESTION OF THE DAY: If God
sneezes,
409/992-3402                                    what do you say?