I just completed making 3 phone calls to New Jersey congressmen.  I used the
free 800-962-3524 number for all of them.  To test Dale's suggestion for
those who do not know their representatives name, I told the operator I
didn't remember who my representative is.  She immediately asked for my zip
code and then connected me.  So even if you don't know who your
representative is you can very easily call him/her anyway!

First I called Senator Frank Lautenberg  (NJ) and spoke to Mr. Corey Illes.
 He said that he was sure Senator Lautenberg would cosponsor again this year
but was not certain that it would be as an original cosponsor.

Second I called Senator Robert Torricelli  (NJ) and spoke to Joe who said
that staff assignments are not all in place yet but that he would give my
message asking the senator to be an original cosponsor of the Udall bill
since he was a cosponsor of the Udall bill last year.

Third I called Rep. Mike Pappas (NJ-12)and spoke to Mr. Jack Grimes who took
all my information and said he would discuss it with congressman Pappas.

I gave all of them my name, address and phone number so I know my call has
been tallied.

If you live in New Jersey make 3 phone calls to help yourself and the rest of
us.  Ask everyone you know to call also.  Call Senator Lautenberg,   Senator
Torricelli  and  your representative for free.   Dial 1-800-962-3524 and help
get the job done.