Helen--re: constipation, this is a problem  based in PD and aggravated by
the meds. I will send you thre "constipation protocol" but suggest you
get further info from the archives as thereis a lot of material there.
Email John Cottingham at <jcott.ionet.net> and put "archive search" in subject
line, tell him then when you want.
There aren't any easy answers, and it IS a dangerous prioblem for PWPs.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"