fRIENDS -- Whenever I awaken remembering a dream I had just had that
night, I realize that my subconscious never forgets that I have PD but it
also won't allow PD to defeat me.  I am always over-coming my affliction
in ingenius ways, much to the amazement of others.  In some dreams I have
taught myself to "hover" an inch or so above the ground and glide on by
curious on-lookers in a 'skating" fashion.  In others I take a running
start, then "fly" through the air with the greatest of ease, arms out-
stretched, feeling very clever that I get around so well without doing
the "PD-Shuffle".  I think perhaps one of my biggest PD fears is that I
will lose my mobility and thus I devise these coping mechanisms in my
sleep!

In all of my dreams wherein I'm conquering my relentless foe, there is
always a young girl that I do not know who is right by my side wherever I
go.  She doesn't talk.  I have come to believe that my subconscious has
conjured up a *Guardian Angel*.  I must take a course in "Dream Interpret-
ation"!

Do any of you fine folks have any PD-related dreams you would like to
share with the rest of us?  ....Could be interesting!

Pleasant Dreams -

JANICE LONG (from Kalamazoo, MI)