Barb and Joao Paulo -

Barb, Barb, Barb.  Here we are trying to teach Joao Paulo such useful useful
bits of English as "feckless" and "hapless," and you're depriving him of the
opportunity to learn "gormless" as well.  For shame.  While I admit to a
vivid imagination, I can't claim credit for gormless.  Our British and
Australian friends will probably recognize it, although I'm sure it's
outdated - it means slow-witted or stupid.

Come to think of it, I'd like to triple my order of gorm.

Your (occasionally) gormless friend, Margie