Hi, everyone!  I am fairly new to the list.  I am a caregiver and my husband
has been sick for the past 1-2 yrs.  Anyway, he has been having some of the
symptoms of young onset PD.  We are going to see our neurologist later this
week.  We haven't seen him since last summer, only our regular doctor.  But
my husband keeps having new symptoms.  Only recently did we begin to suspect
that it might be PD.  We didn't know that there was such a thing as young
onset PD.  We also didn't know that the researchers may have found a genetic
link.  Well, his father had PD and we just found out two weeks ago that his
mother's first cousin has it.  Could some of you who have young onset PD
please tell me what your first symptoms were, how you got diagnosed, and
where you got diagnosed?  I would very much appreciate it. Please answer
either on the list or e-mail me.  I need to know much more about this
disease.  Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Dawn