From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Dale Severance join list
Sent:   Tuesday, January 28, 1997 11:02 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Dreams  A letter to Dale from his daughter re dreams

My daughter has epilsepy with seixures about every two weeks. After a seizure
on Sunday she wrote this dreame letter to me.

                      "Catch ME I AM Falling"

                                                by

                                        Tracey Severance

"Help!  catch me I am falling."  Said the young women.  Just as she felt that
she couldn't fall any farther someone caught her.  She then passed out.  She
then woke up and her sight was fuzzy and she saw something unreal.

She saw an angel which made her remember the stories that her Mom told her
about the angels flying down to catch a person falling.

She then looked into the angels eyes. His eyes were the color of the darken
night sky. " I was falling and you caught me." "Thank you so very much." She
said.

"I was just doing what I was supposed to do." Said the angel. " I will never
forget your kindness to me." She said. The young woman was now crying. The
stories  were true the angels were looking after the humans. What is the
reality when something mystical is there right in reality.

The angel looked at the young woman with sadness. He hated this part of the
job. He loved the feeling of love, respect and the ideas that the people he
saves have in their hearts.

" I know what you are feeling right now; but you can not be allowed to
remember what has happened here." "What!" she said loudly I will not be able
to remember being saved by an angel.  "Yes" he said it is not my rule and I
do not like it any more than you .

Then the young lady saw something that she thought she would never see  the
angle was crying. The tears were coming down his face.

One of the tears hit a near by plant the plant grew two feet. The angel then
placed upon the young woman's head and then disappeared.

The young woman wondered how she came to be at this place.  She looked around
to see the stone statutes of the angels. She then remembered the stories of
long ago.  When you are falling an angel will catch you.

So when you are falling just remember that there is always an angel there to
catch you.

Tracey Severance
January 24, 1997