From:  PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange
Network[SMTP:PARKINSN@ listserv.utoronto.ca]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 29, 1997 2:31 AM
To:  Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:  Symptoms of PD Young Onset

Hi, everyone!  I am fairly new to the list.  I am a caregiver ....

....Could some of you who have young onset PD
please tell me what your first symptoms were, how you got diagnosed, and
where you got diagnosed?  I would very much appreciate it. Please answer
either on the list or e-mail me.  I need to know much more about this
disease.  Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Dawn