Wellcome Carole!,

Carole Smith wrote:

> Just a note of greeting to introduce myself. I am a 60 year old program
> director at a large university in New York City. I'm also married and the
> mother of three adult children. I had always enjoyed good health and an
> active lifestyle until February 1996 when I was placed on Depekote for
> prevention of frequent migraines. Shortly thereafter I began to experience
> tremors in my right hand.
> Subsequently I became part of a double blind study evaluating the relative
> side effects of pramipexole and sinemet.
> [log in to unmask] (Carole Smith)

It seems we had similars symptoms except I did'nt have migraines.I am
getting along OK with levedopa (Madopar like and only 100 mg daily) plus
vitamin E.That's all.
I wonder how much levedopa they prescribed to you,if any.(As you said it
is a blind study).

Best wishes,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+