Ivan
I had a pallidal stimulation operation where probs , through which an
electrical impulse is passed by batteries surgically implanted under the
skin,  stimulates the region where a pallidotomy is usually performed. I can
now turn my tremor on or off with a pass of a magnet over the batteries.  It
is like the difference between night and day.

My body does seem to override the impulse under extreme stress or
excitement(for example , watching Jayhawk basketball).  I also turn the
device off at night to help conserve the battery.   I take Klonopin to help
me  sleep.

                                              Dick Swindler (52/15)