Dear Group,

We are all very aware of the importance of "timing". Afterall, a few
minutes past our "next dosage due" is a definite invitation to varying
degrees of TROUBLE.

Lets, apply that principle to internalizing the actions necessary for
everyone to do, everything they can do, to get the UDall bill passed!!!

Each morning, we can all find 20 minutes to do our Udall duties.
Call the Capitol toll-free operator (800-962-3524) ask to be connected
to your 2 Senators and 1 Representative and after giving your name &
address tell them that it is of UTMOST importance for them to become
original cosponsors of the new Udall Pakinson's Research Act. Tell them
that Sens. McCain, Wellstone and Reps. Upton and Waxman need to be
contacted to make their intentions known.

If you need help with accomplishing this daily task, ask a family member
or friend to make the call for you AND for themselves as well. We are
'numbers' to our legislators. As long as we are constituents and have a
request, our name gets tallied. Let's not dilly-dally, let's get
tallied. (I apologize for that - but my fingers have a mind of their
own).

Hope to hear from the group with feed-back on who, what, where, etc!

Regards,
Margaret (55yrs, Dx 1980)