I have just down loaded 86 messages, it must of taken me all of 2
minuets, probable not even that long.  Now I have the choice of staying
on-line and reading them or I can go off line and read them its my
choice.   As I go through the 86 messages I can read each message or I
can delete it, again my choice.
  The CHOICE is yours exercise it.

MURPH
Lost in a small village in Arkansas

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Camilla... and "All"

> There ARE individuals whom, of their own volition, post responses to some (but
> not all) of my messages.  I presume member interaction amongst it's varied
> users is still one of the purposes of this group?
>
> GET REAL!!  Have you forgotten that PARKINSON'S DISEASE is your enemy, rather
> than your fellow list members?
>
> Barb Mallut
> "Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat

. I wasn't surprised at Wolfgang's comments, and can