HI, Stan, I enjoyed this. Not that I want to enter the fray, but I do
believe in the joys of  . . . laughter.

Its not me with MSA (it's my mother) but I know enough obout her to
appreciate that this is the kind of communication that she needs from time
to time to balance out news about lotions, potions, pill and notions.

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Stan R. Houston wrote:

> Barb, John, Dick, Margie, Dale and David Boots:
>

> Yes, Fran, you wouldn't believe it to look at me now, but at one time I was a
> real loser. Dead-end job, no friends, no girls, no money, and of course no
> sex.

> Stan Houston (53/5)
> Cat Spring, Texas 78933
> 409/992-3402

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.
Telephone 812 335 8835  Fax 812 335 8598