Hello Marty Rose,

Marty Rose wrote:

> I have recently (this week) started a more vigorous excercise routine.
> I have been pretty inactive since summer.   My questions concern Sinemet
> requirements whe exercising.  I am noticing that it wears off sooner
> than normal.  Do we need to increase the dosage when exercising and by
> how much?  Thanks for any feed back you might give me.
>
> Marty Rose     56/PD 9 years

I practice competitive sport because I love them(soccer) and it seems to
me that the brain barrier lets the absorption of levodopa to be more
easy(permeable).I suppose that is the stress that liberates adrenaline
and serotinine caused by the game which contributes to this.
In your exercise there may be no such liberation of these substances
since you are not under the competition stimulation,and so yours results
seems to be just the other way around.
Of course these are pure supositions from the litle old me.(During the
war in Iraque soldiers under stress seems to had a higher absorption of
chemical products than what was expected from tests done with people
under normal circunstances).

Best wishes,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+