Speed Of Dark (somebody asked)
The speed of dark is zero, because it doesn't go anywhere, it just
lies around like a big blob from outer space, soaking up any light
that happens to come its way. This property of dark is useful,
because if we had too much light, we couldn't see where we were
going. When dark has soaked up all the light it can hold, it may
leak. Those things that some people call stars are really just
holes where the light leaks out. Dark also finds limited use in
some food products, such as toast, chocolate, and pumpernickel
bread, but not enough to be commercially significant.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403