Greetings to all

Mon. I went to the neuro for a check up and he wanted to start me on
Permax (Pergolide Mesylate) and lower my Sinemet to 25/100 CR. to get rid
of calf and fore arm muscle spasms.
I took 1 -  0.05 mg tablet and 1 1/2 hrs later I was bent over the
"throne". After that I headed to bed and I had severe tremors of my whole
body lasting about 45 min. also experienced some insomnia.

I called the neuro and he told me that about 5% of PWP are unable to take
Permax. He said he didn't want to mention it at my appt. so I wouldn't
react to it just because it was possible. (he did give me samples to
start with so I'm not out any money :-) )

My question is being a dopamine agonist, is it likely that such a
reaction will occur with other agonists ?  Or is it just to this one
formula?

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier