        I've never heard a Klingon order gorm.  Gaauch perhaps, but that is not
a dessert, rather a main course, a live main course.  There is at least one
Klingon who likes prune juice.  I sometimes thing of this as I go through
another bout of constipation.  Someone overheard me exclaiming, "hooray, two
days in a row with bowl movements"  I felt a little sheepish, but honestly after
being an everyday person for most of my life, to come to the point where I am
lucky to go 2 to 3 times a week is terrible.
        I must take joy in the little things of life, since I'm not sure how
often I may be able to enjoy them anymore.

Barb "M".  keep up the humor........It all relates, because it is all written
and thought up by PWP.

Marling