Stan R. Houston wrote:

> Barb:
>
> I've been shooting out emails all morning on AOL. (Can you believe it? I
> actually logged on!)  Just read your hard-hitting letter about "controls."

Stan,believe it or not!

I was visiting A. Lincoln tumb monument in Washington DC and then I
decided to read with my poor english the Barb M. e-mail about
'controls'.
Do you know what happened ? I heard a voice coming from that grave
saying : What heck that seems to be the only person in this place that
can voice my past thougths ?
Well it was getting dark and I decided to leave that mysterious place...
Say,this  I am passing to you first hand.  :-)
Hold on pal,
  +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+