Hi,

It with pleasure and relief (!) that I announce the new version of my web
site about Parkinson's Disease.

You can see it at:

        http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

Major sections:
        - Parkinson's Disease
        - The PD Community on the Internet
        - Information about the Internet relevant to PD

Features:
        - Helen Rose's book "An Old Age Pensioner at 18"
        - Articles from Svend Andersen and the Danish DANYAPERS group
        - An archive of the PARKINSN list you can search from the web
        - An analysis of the traffic and membership of the PARKINSN list

The site also has a mailing list you can subscribe to to be informed once a
month about new information on the site.

Contributions are welcome - please see the section "About this site".

An area for all of us to submit a "Personal Biography" will be available
mid-Feb, as soon as it has been beta-tested.

All accesses to http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/ and
http://www.nipltd.com/parkinsons/ will now be redirected to the new site.

Thanks,

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============