Stan wrote.........
>I drove a Nash Rambler ...... (And that was in 1995)....
Where is it now?  I need to get parts for my 1984 Pinto?

>.....my American Express Gold/Silver/Platinum/Copper EGO Card .......
Wow, you must rate! I have been trying to up my credit line from a buck two
fifty!

>By the way, does anyone know: What is the speed of dark?
Stan, the speed of dark is the inverse of the the negative reciprical of
Avagadro's number, or as Dole would say, "whatever".  But this is
unimportant.  As I learned in freshman phyics, the only two thing to know
is: "F=ma" and "you can't push on a string".
                                                                Peace, John