I've had several requests to share Terry Ogden's Open Letter again  so here
it is.....

                        AN OPEN LETTER TO PARKINSON'S DISEASE
                                                    BY
                                             TERRY OGDEN

I know you.
It took some time and a lot of pain,
But now I know you and what you are and what you do.
And tragically - how you do it.
I hate you.
I say this without rage and not out of an emotional fever.
I say it coldly, logically and with all my faculties intact.
I hate you and as long as I draw breath, you are my mortal enemy.

You came into my life uninvited and unwelcome.
You began as an inconvenience - a nuisance.
And I adjusted and went on, but you weren't satisfied.
A shaking hand, an unsteady grip, a stiffening gait was just your
introduction.