From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of B.Bruce Anderson
Sent:   Thursday, January 30, 1997 10:21 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        2 quick drug questions

1.  Does anyone who has had a successful experience with DHEA have a
suggested dosage?.  I've been taking the 25 mg dose recommended on  the
bottle for about a month to little discernable effect in my energy levels.

2. Has anyone heard of any conflicts with our various PD medications and
the cholesteral-lowering drugs?

You may respond directly to me if you feel that more appropriate.
Thanks.
B.Bruce Anderson (51, 2)