At 10:27 1/25/97 -0500, Derek Warnick wrote:
>Hello!  I am a physical therapy student at Thomas Jefferson University
>in Philadelphia.  I am doing a research project on Parkinson's disease
>and the effects of PT.  If any has any info, or knows of a good place to
>find it, I would appreciate it.
>
>Derek Warnick

Derek,

There are 4 National Parkinson's organizations in the US. I believe all of
them have a  booklet about exercises for the PWP. I recommend that you start
there.  The names and  tel #'s of the 4 are given below.

        APDA       800 223 2732

        NPF        800 327 4545

        PDF        800 457 6676

        UPF        312 733 1893

Hope this helps. I would be interested in the results of your research. Can
you send me a copy?

---Milo
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;
Box 417                             bring your own contianer.
Angwin, CA 94508

voice 707 965 2508                     ODE TO A METAPHOR
fax   707 965 3148                  Ilustrations are useful,
e-mail [log in to unmask]             Or what's a meta-FOR.