Ida, Thank you.  What you say about learning new things is true I'm
sure.  I have just recently realised that the amount of learning that has
taken place in my ailing brain this last 5 months is pretty phenomenael,
given I had almost 0 (conscious!) exposure to PD till then.  Also I think
the temptation to dwell on what is lost overrides the recognition of what may
have been gained.

I must admit I have ben worrying quite a bit about whether I'll have the
necesssary competence to adjust meds when necessary, and to take
advantage of things like Brian's charts which are in the 'too hard'
basket right now.  I do think more and more 'just one step at a time' -
that's Parkie-think, for sure.

Beth