------------28EC6624AF70

Rita (if my memory servers me correctly),

I would add three more things to your list.

    1. Use lever type door knobs, they are easier to open

    2. Consider light switches which are controlled by some one
entering  or
        leaving a room, Caution if you have a medium or large dog.

    3, Use "ADA" approved toilet seats in leiu of standard seats,
(They're higher off the floor)

------------28EC6624AF70

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Rita (if my memory servers me correctly),&nbsp;&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>I would add three more things to your list.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Use lever type door knobs, they are easier to
open</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. Consider light switches which are controlled
by some one entering&nbsp; or</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; leaving a room, Caution
if you have a medium or large dog.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3, Use &quot;ADA&quot; approved toilet seats in
leiu of standard seats, (They're higher off the floor)</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------28EC6624AF70--