Barb--thanks for some helpful thoughts about aggravated symptoms. They
struck me at a good time, as Peter has in the past few days suddenly had
much worse balance, and several near-falls, which is unusual for him.
We're trying as a result to accept the use of a quad-cane and/or walker,
and that's really hard for him emotionally--a visible sign of "declining".
We'll try to look for the underlying problem--I suspect you're right that
there is one!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"