Pat, I see your fatigue symptom very often on the PD list-  though
I can't find it in any of the "standard" literature. As a LAYMAN'S
opinion, in my own case it seems to be a sign of undermedication. I
think dopamine has an important role in the peripheral nervous
system, and when it is deficient, all your muscles ache from overload
of lactic acid, the product of physical exertion. (Comment from any
of the professionals who see this would be most welcome.) I find that
shortening  the interval between Sinemet dosage (normally 50mg about
every 3 hours) so that an extra dose can be worked in, relieves the
problem, so I can return to my regular schedule. This tactic is
effective for me, especially after a session of heavy yard work or
the like. I also notice that the fatigue is usually accompanied by
mood depression, which goes away when the minimum tolerable dopamine
level is restored.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694