To our TIRED Patricia--Peter can sympathize as he seems to be tired
MOST of the time.This is especially true since he has reached a higher dose of
Parlodel, (4 per day) whic shows no signs of helping him,sadly. We are
going to cut back gradually,as the extreme somnolence and occasional confusion
and non-existent critters (like the mouse in the pile of towels!)are
unwelcome side effects.  I wonder if your meds can be contributing to your
fatigue? And of course PD in itself can cause a real "energy deficit" for
some at times. While it has always been a problem for Peter, it is MUCH
worse thispast week, so we're bailing out of Parlodel and hoping to try
Pramipexole when it'savailable in a month or 2.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"