My name is Kevin. I am a brand new List member.Havent introduced my self yet as I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of info on the list, most I thought was not relavant to me...Like joan's husband, I too was diag at age 45 with PD. I always thought PD was for the elderly...I am now 47 and don't think I fully realize yet what PD has instore for me..Joan's message about her husband and their plans to build a house and incorporate safty features geared to her husbands PD served as a wake up call to me..I have tried to avoid thinking too far ahead.....figured I had lots of time before I had to worry about the effects of PD on my life...funny how something which might not be relavant to some can be just the thing another Parkie needs to hear..Thanks, Joan....I needed that!!!

Ps If your husband woud like someone to chat with about his Pd ,someone his own age, i'm here,,e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Regards to all
Kevin Herrick