Brian, David and others,

You answered my question about the conflict David saw between the two
models before I asked him. It is clear that whatever the mechanism is
behind the end of med's dyskinesia the cure can only be a more regular
inflow of l.dopa and that's why Brian's model is not invalidated by it.
But one thing I don't understand. Is it necessary before completing your
cards to be able to discriminate the state of to few from the state of
to much med's or does it suffice to put simply all symptoms in a row
and complete for regular times which symptoms where present and which
pills where taken and the computer does the rest.

                                    Ida Kamphuis