On Tue 28 Jan, Camilla Flintermann wrote:
> Helen--re: constipation, this is a problem  based in PD and aggravated by
> the meds. I will send you thre "constipation protocol" but suggest you
> get further info from the archives as thereis a lot of material there.
> Email John Cottingham at <jcott.ionet.net> and put "archive search" in subject
> line, tell him then when you want.
> There aren't any easy answers, and it IS a dangerous prioblem for PWPs.
>
> Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
> "Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"

Dear Camilla,

Please forgive my ignorance but I am not only new to this group but very new
to the 'net'.  I also would like information on PD and constipation but I am
obviously not doing the right thing as I am told that jcott.ionet.net is not
a correct Internet address.  I am sure it is a simple omission somewhere, but
can you put me right?  (...I would also welcome your 'constipation protocol')

Lena Tan