I feel motivated to throw my 2-cents worth into this ring.

Just as we are all members of this "big, happy family", (and have as many different likes, dislikes and complaints with one another as any family), wouldn't it be really boring if we confined ourselves to purely clinical topics and political action progress?

Think about sitting around your dinner table while the only allowable conversations center around the maintenance that is due on the house and who is on the Christmas card list this year.  Night after night.  Week after week.

We need the humor, the serious, the action and the quiet...... that's what keeps it all interesting.

(Ok.  I'll crawl off of my soapbox before I trip and fall.)