If anyone wants to see the posting to WAC-L and the cover letter to
which Henry and I referred, our web server's down at the moment and I
suspect I may have posted an erroneous URL anyway.  So I put the files
on another site temporarily, here:

http://www.unb.ca/iseta/russ/gango40.htm

They're not linked to anything else, so you'll have to type that into
the address window.  When our server's back up, you'll be able to
find them through my web site (URL below).

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 4520644
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~